From "None None" <japp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Custom levels.
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 20:50:57 GMT
So far I have log4j setup that INFo logs get logged to a rolling file and
fatal logs sent by e-mail.

Now I would like to to my application the ability to send an e-mail when it
has satrted and stopped.... I was thinking I could this be creating a custom
level.

Is there a better way?

If not I have already extended the Level class, but the sample source does
not show how to use the custom level... How can I use my custom level?

Thanks

to offer.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.