From "M. SubbaReddy" <m_subbare...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to enable the log4j traceing?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:27:06 GMT
Hi,

I am using log4j in my j2ee project. We are able to generate log successfully.

And it's creating backup files as mentioned. ( mylog.log and mylog.log.1, mylog.log.2).

But, I would like to see the log4j trace details. Where it will be created? And how to enable
to create the log4j trace.

Because, as per the following guy information on below page, there is log4j trace available
for him.

http://java2.5341.com/msg/81272.html

Could you please help me in this regards. Thanks in advance.

~SubbaReddy