From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: use both programmatic and file configuration
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:16:47 GMT
Ionel,

If your programmatically configured appender is attached to a logger, say
x, and your user's SMTPAppender (configured using a script) is attached to
logger y, where x != y, then user's configuration will not override the
programmatic configration. However, if x=y then, your programmatically
configured appender will be closed before SMTPAppender is attached to logger x.

Does that help?

--
Ceki Gülcü

      http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/eclm/