From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: disabling autoconfiguration
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:24:08 GMT
At 01:38 PM 11/15/2004, Ricardo Trindade wrote:
>Hi,
>
>    Is there a way to disable the automatic configuration ?

No there is not. If there is a config file named log4j.xml or
log4j.properties, the former file having priority over the latter,  log4j
assumes that the user wants automatic configuration as otherwise the user
would not have included those files with the application.

>    I looked in the faqs, but couldn't find it. My problem is that some
> libs I use bundle log4j.properties (for example jboss client).

You can either ask JBoss to not bundle the log4j.properties file.
Alternatively, you could either remove or rename the file yourself.

--
Ceki Gülcü

  The complete log4j manual:  http://qos.ch/eclm
  Professional log4j support: http://qos.ch/log4jSupport