From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Task Logging
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:01:57 GMT
The new version of Chainsaw (http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/chainsaw.html), when configured
to use a LogFilePatternReceiver could help.

If you define each task as a part of a common logger hierarchy, Chainsaw can colorize or filter
the task with the click of the mouse.

More complex searching/colorizing and filtering relies on a simple expression syntax - see
the tutorial (available from the Welcome panel) for a full explanation.

Let us know if you have questions.

Scott