From "Oleg Lebedev" <oleglebe...@waterford.org>
Subject RE: Save Chainsaw State
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:07:26 GMT
Scott,

Thanks for the hint. I tried it, but couldn't load your
chainsaw-jboss.xml, which I put in Y:/chainsaw/chainsaw.xml. No
receivers were loaded and I got several warning messages shown below.
Are there any jars that I need to put on my classpath so that chainsaw
can load org.apache.log4j.joran.JoranConfigurator?

What I am trying to do is to chainsaw working from a network drive. I
need multiple users to be able to start chainsaw from the network drive
and have chainsaw load its configuration from an xml file.

Y:\chainsaw>java -jar log4j-chainsaw-1.3alpha0.jar
log4j:INFO SecurityManager is now: null
Using font=Arial
log4j:ERROR pluginDirectory cannot be null, and it must exist and must
be readab
le, using the normal Classloader
log4j:INFO Using 'file:///Y:/chainsaw/chainsaw.xml' for
auto-configuration
log4j:INFO Using 'file:/Y:/chainsaw/chainsaw.xml' for auto-configuration
log4j:INFO  in JP startDocument
(org.apache.log4j.joran.JoranC
onfigurator).
log4j:WARN Could not find any local JavaDocs, you might want to consider
running
 'ant javadoc'. The release version will be able to access Javadocs from
the Apa
che website.
log4j:WARN Failed to locate Receiver
class:org.apache.log4j.net.JMSReceiver
log4j:INFO ORO classes not found - Like rule not supported

Thanks.

Oleg