From "Robert Vaessen" <robert.vaes...@intepoint.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw Configuration
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:57:45 GMT
Hello Dirk,

	Thank you very much. I am a bit embarrassed that I didn't notice
that on my own.

	Do you have any comments on the second part of my question
(configuring Chainsaw to use a Rolling File Appender)? It doesn't seem
to be working for me. I've pasted in my config file below.

Robert

<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
debug="true">

<plugin name="UDPReceiver" class="org.apache.log4j.net.UDPReceiver">
  <param name="Port" value="4446"/>
</plugin>

<plugin name="SocketReceiver"
class="org.apache.log4j.net.SocketReceiver">
  <param name="Port" value="4560"/>
</plugin>

<appender name="RollingFile"
class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">
  <param name="File"
value="C:/Nexus/Home/Cimulate/Prototype/Chainsaw.log"/>
  <param name="Append" value="true"/>
  <param name="MaxFileSize" value="100KB"/>
  <param name="maxBackupIndex" value="2"/>
  <layout class="org.apache.log4j.SimpleLayout"/>
/appender>

<root>
  <priority value="debug"/>
  <appender-ref ref="RollingFile"/>