From OOMS DIRK <Ext.Dirk.O...@siemens.be>
Subject RE: Chainsaw Configuration
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 16:12:43 GMT
At the moment you can not specify this "plugin config" as a System Property,
but you can specify it via the menu "Show Application wide preferences" and
then "Automatic Configuration URL" (in fact this info is stored in the file
chainsaw.settings.properties as configurationURL). You can specify this url
using file, http or ftp.

dirk