From "Ravishankar, Narayanan Nair" <ravishan...@crimsonlogic.com>
Subject Regarding Chainsaw
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 02:56:06 GMT
Hi all,

I have used Chainsaw successfully. My logs are coming as:

2005-03-08 10:28:29,291 DEBUG - [2/8/2005 10:28:13]
comtech.sps.thb.util.ThubLogger - EventHandlerAdapter |
produceToEventHandler | The Status after the event publish : true |
UniqueCodeNo : THBUN1110248909078628

As you can see the value - [2/8/2005 10:28:13] is printed because I am
putting the timestamp into MDC.

One clarification please, when concurrent request are coming in, the
timestamps will be different of course. How can I view in Chainsaw as
separate threads with all same timestamps together ? What expression
should I use? Please help and advise, thanks a lot.

I love Chainsaw and going to propose for the whole company to adopt :-)

Best regards,

Ravi