From "Javier Polo" <javier.p...@corp.ya.com>
Subject log4j:ERROR Attempted to append to closed appender named [SERVICES].
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 11:37:37 GMT
Hi!

We are using log4j in a project with Resin (a tomcat-like application
server). When log4j is trying to write some lines, we are getting some
lines like

log4j:ERROR Attempted to append to closed appender named [SERVICES].

Where services is out appender. This appender is being used by a lot of
categorys. Can any body tell my what this message means, and how to
avoid it?

Thanks in advance,

Javier Polo.