From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Set maximum number of errors for a logger instance?
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 22:51:16 GMT
I typically fall back on looking at the input files for the test suite
when I need an example, the files in tests/input/filters may help.

I had made a very primitive start on an XML schema for configuration
file that was intended eventually to provide the documentation for the
configuration file, but I got diverted to something else and it isn't
anything close to useful yet.