From Dave <W...@Comcast.net>
Subject Chainsaw help
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 11:40:08 GMT
I am using the chainsaw v2 web start and log4j 1.2.9. Also using the simple
Socket receiver. All was working fine until recently some update to chainsaw?
No mater what I do I can't receive and display WARN and ERROR. Only DEBUG and
INFO. In my console and file and also the distribution version of chainsaw the
whole range is displayed. I have done the following.

In the receiver window set LEVEL to ALL or LEVEL >= DEBUG

Any help is appreciated because I love this tool when I can get it going.

de