From "Balaji Saranathan" <balaji.saranat...@wipro.com>
Subject Log4J Help requested
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:46:26 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to log4j and I configured my web application to use a
RollingFileAppender with these statements in the property file

log4j.rootLogger=debug,framework
log4j.appender.framework=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.framework.layout=org.apache.log4j.HTMLLayout
log4j.appender.framework.File=framework.log
log4j.appender.framework.MaxBackupIndex=2

However, when I create a logger and try to print the Appenders
associated to it, I get an empty enumeration. Needless to say, my log
messages are not printed anywhere?

Can you tell me where I'm wrong?

Thanks
Bala