From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Clarification & More help required
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:31:13 GMT

You are confusing OS environment variables with Java System environment
variables.  If you want to be able to read ${JAVA_HOME} in a Log4j config
file, you will have to set it as a Java System variable.  You can do this
programmatically or, maybe even more simply, on the command line....

java -DJAVA_HOME=%JAVA_HOME% MyProgram

Jake