From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Differences between 1.2.8/1.2.9?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:54:37 GMT

Take a look at the "HISTORY" file in the "docs" directory of the 1.2.9
release of Log4j ("HISTORY.txt" in 1.2.11).  If you are looking for
something like a JDiff report, it is sad but true, Log4j-1.2.8 was never
tagged as a release in CVS.  However, the source provided with the
distribution of 1.2.8 could be compared to that distributed with
1.2.9.  All told, it looks like very few changes took place.  If you are
looking to upgrade, however, I recommend you move to the 1.2.11 release
instead of 1.2.9.  There's a potentially important issue fixed there.

Jake