From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: viewing remote logfile over SSH using Chainsaw
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:23:00 GMT

Can we assume that you have all the required libraries to enable SFTP
functionality in commons-vfs?  See:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/vfs/download.html

You need at least....

common-vfs.jar
commons-logging.jar
jsch.jar

The first two are required dependencies for commons-vfs to work at
all.  The 3rd, jsch, is a runtime dependency that you use to enable SFTP
functionality in commons-vfs.

Jake