From "Schuweiler, Joel J." <Schuweiler.J...@mayo.edu>
Subject Log4j + jsf
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:17:24 GMT
I am trying to use log4j from a jsf, or java server faces, page. The jsf is being hosted by
a websphere server (6.0.1) and no matter what I do I can't seem to get it to connect to the
remote socket. I am not getting errors logged anywhere as to why either. A servlet hosted
by the same websphere server has absolutly no issues logging to the remote socket.

I'm looking for any advice as far as how to increase the verbosity of issues or anyone who
has done anything with log4j and jsf.

Joel Schuweiler
Middleware
Schuweiler.Joel@mayo.edu