From "Ford, Peter" <Peter.F...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: XML config questino
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:22:55 GMT

We had a similar problem in one application. What we ended up doing was
creating separate loggers for debug, info and error messages. To make
life easier we then created local debug(), info() and error() methods
that directed the message to the correct logger. Slightly messy but it
did the trick and we didn't have to write custom filters.

--Pete