From James Stauffer <stauffer.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using NullAppender in <root>
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:07:37 GMT
You could send all logs to another system (Database, Chainsaw?, JMX?,
etc) and let that system separate the logs by project, log type, etc.

On 6/29/05, Schuweiler, Joel J. <Schuweiler.Joel@mayo.edu> wrote:
> Well I'm looking at 3 appenders and 3 loggers for each project. I have roughly 200 projects.
I am looking for any idea's on how to best scale my log4j.xml file to handle this. I bought
the commercial manual but I don't see anything mentioned about how I could go about making
mini configurations and include them all into the log4j.xml file. I am open to any suggestions!

James Stauffer