From Javier Gonzalez <jagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j logging to System.out?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:08:20 GMT
If what you want is not have any messages at all in your console,
don't attach the console appender to any logger :)

If what you want is to have only errors and fatals in your console but
no infos, then set the threshold of the console appender to "ERROR".

On 7/21/05, Sriram Venkatasubramanian
<Sriram.Venkatasubramanian@adeasolutions.com> wrote:
> I would like to stop the INFO 's in the console of my  application
> server ( I am using oc4j 9.0.4) . Is there any thing I need to configure
> in my log4j.xml to do that?

Javier Gonzalez Nicolini