From <Fernando.Matom...@thomson.com>
Subject smtp logging does not work
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 07:10:17 GMT
Hello,

  I've tried configuring the SMTP appender both with properties and with
XML and I can't get it to work. My console

and file appenders are working properly. I've set debug mode and
everything in catalina.out looks OK, but I'm not receiving

any emails (and according to the level set, there should be some). The
same SMTP server is being used by another application

without problems (no authentication needed). I have no clue as to where
the problem could be.

Thanks in advance,

Fernando Mato Mira