From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DOMConfigurator props attribute [was: variable substitution from another property file ?]
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:15:49 GMT
Are you suggesting an enhancement to the log4j 1.2 branch or the CVS
HEAD?

I was toying with the idea of supporting the xml-stylesheet
processing instruction which would allow you to invoke an XSLT pass
before processing the resulting document.  That would allow all sorts
of interesting preprocessing opportunities and not introduce much new
code to log4j itself.

However, that would likely be complimentary to the current proposal.

I need to go in an revamp the JoranConfigurator in the CVS HEAD for a
lot of other issues and I'd prefer to do this after I've been able to
address those issues.  Log an bug and we won't forget it.