From "William Ferguson" <william.fergu...@hubbub.com.au>
Subject FileWatchDog
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:40:01 GMT
Hi

If you're planning changes for FileWatchDog in the coming 1.3 release,
I'd like to request that it determines the lastModified time of the File
in the FileWatchDog constructor prior to calling #checkAndConfigure.
Otherwise any existing log file is erased when the FIleWatchDog executes
its first check and in an enterprise application you're not always in
control of when that might happen.

We've had to introduce our own DOMConfigurator, XMLWatchDog and
FileWatchDog to stop our log file being wiped.

William