From "Alvin Antony" <Alvin.Ant...@consol.de>
Subject Starting SimpleSocketServer
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:46:21 GMT
Hallo Group,

I use remote logging in an applet to log into a simplesocketserver.

I have a deployment question. We distribute the application as war file.
How can I include the simplesocketserver on this war file and let start
the simplesocketserver along with, when the user deploys the war file on
any serveletcontainer?

I tried to do it with a servet, by calling the simplesocketserver.main
from the servlet. But this doesn’t work because it interferes with the
log4j configured for the application itself.

Thanks in advance,

Alvin

alvin.antony@consol.de                     ConSol* Software GmbH
Phone +49-89-45841-191                     Consulting & Solutions
Fax   +49-89-45841-111                     Franziskanerstr. 38
Mobile+49-160-97340713
http://www.consol.de <http://www.consol.de/>
81669 München