From "Boddapati, Vijaya" <Vijaya.Boddap...@ibx.com>
Subject PropertyConfigurator.configureAndWatch
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:23:57 GMT
Hi,
 I have downloaded the latest version of log4j(1.3 alpha). But I could
not locate the method configureAndWatch in PropertyConfigurator class.
Please point me to the exact class.

Thanks
Vijaya

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message.
 Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance.