From "Boddapati, Vijaya" <Vijaya.Boddap...@ibx.com>
Subject File is not getting created in log4j v1.3
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:23:52 GMT
Hi
 I could successfully write the logging messages to a file when I used
log4j v.1.2.12. But when I'm trying to use v1.3 and the appender as
RollingFileAppender, log file is not getting created. Am I missing
anything regarding the configuration?

Thanks
Vijaya

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message.
 Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance..