From Alan Gutierrez <alan-log4j-u...@engrm.com>
Subject Re: Log4J Eclipse
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:48:53 GMT
* Bradley, Todd <todd.bradley@Polycom.com> [2005-10-04 10:42]:

    I'm casting about for a simple plugin project to learn Eclipse.
    Creating a nice table view that connects to a socket listener
    would probably be a matter of gluing the two APIs together.

    I'd like to try it, if there is interest, but I'd like to start
    with something very small at first.

    Cheers.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan@engrm.com - http://engrm.com/blogometer/