From "Rakesh Patel" <Rakesh.Pa...@sharepeople.com>
Subject RE: Next alpha release
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:08:57 GMT
But I'm guessing it would be better to just use nlog4j!!! Best of both worlds in one jar file.

Have downloaded nlog4j and trying to get it to work now.....

Thanks

Rakesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:listid@qos.ch]
Sent: 19 October 2005 16:06
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: Next alpha release

At 04:45 PM 10/19/2005, Rakesh Patel wrote:
>Hi Ceki,
>
>Is it possible for my main application to use slf4j and my test cases
>use log4j directly?

Yes, that is possible.

>If so, do I need both log4j.jar (either 1.2 or 1.3) and slf4j-log4j.jar
>in
>my classpath?

Yes. slf4j-log4j.jar depends on log4j. It will not work without log4.jar
being present in the class path.

--
Ceki Gülcü

   Improve your Sudoku skills at http://www.sudoku-grok.com/

American Express Investments and American Express Independent Financial Advisers are marketing
names for American Express Financial Services Europe Limited, a separate corporation within
the American Express group of companies.  American Express Financial Services Europe Limited
is authorised and regulated by, and is entered into the register (No. 190853 www.fsa.gov.uk/register/)
of, the Financial Services Authority and a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered
in England No. 3614902. Registered address: 230 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NW. Vat No.
740 4143 68.

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may be subject to legal, professional
or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately.