From James Stauffer <stauffer.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatically controlling log4j
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:14:02 GMT
You probably don't want to turn them off but you may want to set their
level to error or fatal.

On 10/5/05, Rakesh Patel <Rakesh.Patel@sharepeople.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I do the coding equivalent of:
>
> log4j.logger.org.springframework=OFF
> log4j.logger.org.apache.log4j=OFF
>
> Thanks
>
> Rakesh
>

> American Express Investments and American Express Independent Financial Advisers are
marketing names for American Express Financial Services Europe Limited, a separate corporation
within the American Express group of companies.  American Express Financial Services Europe
Limited is authorised and regulated by, and is entered into the register (No. 190853 www.fsa.gov.uk/register/)
of, the Financial Services Authority and a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered
in England No. 3614902. Registered address: 230 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NW. Vat No.
740 4143 68.

> The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may be subject to legal, professional
or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately.

--
James Stauffer