From Avinash Sridhar <avnashsrid...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about getting date format
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:29:17 GMT
Hello All,
       I am maintaing some code. The requirement is to change this format

6-02-15, which, I am hoping it is coming from here ,defaultProps.setProperty(
"log4j.appender.main.DatePattern", "'.'yyyy-MM-dd") ;

i changed to defaultProps.setProperty( "log4j.appender.main.DatePattern",
"'.'MM-dd-yyyy") ;

and expected the .log file to show up in this format 02-15-6, but i didnt
get it in this format. How do i go about doing this?.

Kindly let me know if you require some more information regarding the code.

Thanks for looking in

Avinash