From "Avinash Sridhar" <avnashsrid...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Date Format
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:54:30 GMT
Hello All,
       I am maintaing some code. The requirement is to change this format ,
for the application

6-02-15, which, I am hoping is coming from here, defaultProps.setProperty( "
log4j.appender.main.DatePattern", "'.'yyyy-MM-dd") ;

If it is coming from there, why is it not coming as 2006, it is coming as
6?, I suspect it is coming from here then right?.

Is there some other place from where the logging information is coming.

Anyway, i changed it to defaultProps.setProperty( "
log4j.appender.main.DatePattern", "'.'MM-dd-yyyy") ;

and expected the .log file to show up in this format 02-15-6, but i didnt
get it in this format. How do i go about doing this?.

Is it coming from somewhere else?.

Kindly let me know if you require some more information regarding the code.

Thanks for looking in

Avinash