From Praveen Kumar Hasthalapuram <praveen.hast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering messages with Log4j.xml
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:37:02 GMT
I have only one log4j.xml file and how can we ensure that it is loaded?

In the GUI means, accessing the appliction thru IE,
and when we do some operations (like updating data, deleting data or
scheduling) in any module,
(say module1) we are logging the what type of operation is running at
particular time in that module.

Just for testing purpose, i wrote one class to test at command prompt,it is
working here.

Thanks,
-- Praveen