From nicolas c <n_...@yahoo.fr>
Subject what happens to logs during a reconfig at runtime?
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:30:00 GMT
Hello,

  I've not found answer to this question in all the mailing list :

  An application has been started, treatments are generating logs to defined appenders with
defined level. At one time we want to change one appender level, no matters if it's by a servlet
or by the configureAndWatch() capability. What happens to logs generated during the reconfiguration
? Are they bufferised, lost, written with old config level, written with new config level...

  Thx in advance

  Nicolas

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels
pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.