From "Pitchko, John SCAN" <John.Pitc...@shell.com>
Subject JDBCAppender to MS Access Database
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:27:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm in the process of upgrading one of our archaic applications from VBA code embedded in
a MS Access database to a more robust and better designed Java app. I'm only working on the
first part at the moment and will be using the Log4J libray to handle my logging needs. My
boss wants me to save all log messages to a table in the Access database, just like it is
now.

I haven't had too much luck setting up the JDBCAppender to connect to the Access database.
Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks.

John Pitchko
Programmer/Analyst