From Zheng Wen Zhe <zwen...@espatial.com>
Subject how to get log4j to work with struts.
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 10:11:36 GMT
Hi all,

I wanna use logging facility in my struts framework, and I have
log4j-1.2.13.jar & xerces.jar files in place.

But, after I created log4j.xml, I always get error on this following line:

It says the system could not found file log4j.dtd.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong with that?

In other words, how to get log4j working???

Regards,

Jason