From Zheng Wen Zhe <zwen...@espatial.com>
Subject why my logger doesn't get executed??
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 15:15:32 GMT
Hi all,

This is my A Java class with logger resides.

My question is why those loggers don't execute when this class is called?

Cheers,

Jason

************************************

import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

public class LoginAction extends Action {

      static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(LoginAction.class);

      public ActionForward execute(

            ActionMapping mapping,

            ActionForm form,

            HttpServletRequest request,