From "Dan Dragut" <dan.dra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UTF-8 Logging
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 19:36:10 GMT
Hi Sam,

A little bit offtopic, I believe that BBEdit is a text editor for
Macs, but if you are able to run Windows applications, I would suggest
to use TextPad (www.textpad.com) - it can handle UTF-8 log files
without the need for BOM marker, and also there is a syntax highlight
definition file for .log file.

Regards,
Dan