From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: smtpappender not working in jboss
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:43:46 GMT

If everything else works, I would suspect JBoss.  It seems to be main difference
between your two test situations: outside the container -vs- inside the
container.  You might also try not using the repository selector, but since it
worked for everything else in your configuration, it is somewhat ruled out as
the problem.

Jake