From "Jan-Olof Sivtoft" <jan-olof.sivt...@cybercomgroup.com>
Subject Encryption of log
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:33:28 GMT
Hi

The project Im working with want to encrypt the log file. It also want
to use RollingFileAppender. My intention was to extend
RollingFileAppender and change the creation of FileOutputStream to
ChiperOutputStream and override setFile in FileAppender to do the same
and so on, but RollingFileAppender is final (Im using log4j 1.3alpha-8)
. So I have been thinking and looking around to find out a workaround
without any success.

So my question is: Anybody got any experience or any ideas how to solve
this?

BG / JO
<http://www.cybercomgroup.com/>