From "Joshua Chappelle" <JChappe...@jackhenry.com>
Subject NTEventLogging
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:54:02 GMT
Can anyone tell me where I can download the NTEventLogAppender.dll?
Thanks a lot

Josh Chappelle

Software Developer

Yellow Hammer Software

Jack Henry & Associates

205-981-1980

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment,
may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.