From GDS <gus_ds2000-b...@yahoo.it>
Subject Unable to log from a jar library (oc4j)
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:10:05 GMT

Hi all,

I'm facing the following strange (at least for me:) problem:

I have developed a very simple library (let's  say a.jar) using log4j as
logging tool.

When I use this library a.jar within a web application (so
/WEB-INF/lib/a.jar) a get no message from the classes in a.jar.

If I unzip the classes from a.jar in /WEB-INF/classes  everything works:
i.e. a get the logging message according to the configuration.

Do you have any idea?
I'm using Oracle OC4J

Thanks

gds