From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: How to configure log4j for multiple webapp in JBoss ?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 01:47:20 GMT

Search Google or this list for the concept of the "repository
selector".  Also search for "ContextJNDISelector".

BTW, do you have log4j.jar in each app's WEB-INF/lib
directory?  Under a server with parent-last classloading behavior,
this would provide behavior similar to using a repository
selector.  However, under JBoss, with its single classloader concept,
I'm not sure if this applies, at least with the default JBoss configuration.

Jake