From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: setting up log4j
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 04:33:49 GMT

try adding <level value="debug"/> to your <root> logger and see what
happens.  Also, do you see your log files getting created?  Based on
what you have written, if you start up Tomcat using the default
scripts, they would end up in "CATALINA_HOME/bin/logs".  Of course,
since Tomcat doesn't create directories when writing log files, if
the bin/logs directory doesn't exist, no log files will be
written.  Create the logs directory yourself and then start Tomcat,
in that case.

Jake