From meissa.sa...@nxbp.fr
Subject Re: poblem with multiple application configurations
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:26:48 GMT

For each application, the log4j.xml and the log4j.jar are  located in the
WEB-INF/lib directory.
But I still don't understand why I log instructions are always written in
the same file.
meissa

"James Stauffer" <stauffer.james@gmail.com>
14/06/2006 19:59
Veuillez répondre à
"Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>

"Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
cc

Objet
Re: poblem with multiple application configurations

Please specify where your log4j.xml and log4j.jar files are.  You
probably want log4j.jar and log4j.xml in WEB-INF/lib and nowhere else.

--
James Stauffer