From "Javier Gonzalez" <jagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reload config file
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:16:47 GMT
Yes, you can. Be careful, though, that reloading, AFAIK, doesn't drop
the old configuration and load the new one, it loads the new config on
top of the old one. Which means that, if you configured an appender,
and then reload the file without that appender, said appender still
"exists" and is configured as per the old config.

(somebody please correct me if I'm wrong :)

--
Javier González Nicolini