From Maxence Terzan <maxence.ter...@etudiant.univ-lille1.fr>
Subject Re: Weblogic - Concurrent access of the same appender by dif. applications
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 08:48:14 GMT
Jacob Kjome <hoju <at> visi.com> writes:

> Are the EAR's both running in the same JVM?  Do you have append="true" in the
> config for the file appenders?  I would think it would work you have all this
> set up correctly.
>
> Jake

The EAR are running in the same JVM. (The one of Weblogic's server).
[Actually, clustering is used so I make the test on one instance of the cluster]

And yes, I did specify append="true".

The problem doesn't appear on my local machine but when I deploy it on the
production server, the applications are not correctly logged.

I wonder if the fact that in each EAR, I use a log4j jar file that writes in the
same log file isn't the cause of the trouble...

Maxence-