From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How we set properties in Log4j.xml...
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:01:16 GMT

On Jul 31, 2006, at 1:03 AM, ysuneelreddy wrote:

> Hi
>
> Data not inserting in the logging_event_property table only.
>
> Remining two tables working properly..
>
> Plz see this once.

I've not reviewed that appender, but I'm guessing
logging_event_property is should contain a record for each property
in the mapped diagnostic context (MDC).  If you have not set any
properties in the MDC, you should not get any entries in
logging_event_property.  Call MDC.put() to add something to the
insert into logging_event_property works successfully.