From "James Stauffer" <stauffer.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BULK] log4j write synchronization
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:16:36 GMT
I also use it in a multi-threaded program, don't explicitly
synchronize it, and have never had issues.  This is a common setup and
I have never heard of explicit synchronization being added.

On 7/26/06, Philip Denno <pdenno@tsi.bc.ca> wrote:

> I don't think so. I use it in a multi - threaded environment and control
> access to it by synchronizing around a wrapper class for my loggers.
>
> Cheers,
> Philip.

If it is not intended for you, please delete it immediately unread. Under no circumstances
should this e-mail be redistributed without prior written consent of TSI.  The internet cannot
guarantee that this communication is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone
who communicates with us by email is taken to accept the risks in so doing. Without limitation,
TSI and its affiliates accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection
with the use of this email. Under no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement
for provision of services by TSI, which is subject to the terms and conditions of TSI's standard
schedule for Terminal Tariffs which is also available at http://www.tsi.bc.ca.

James Stauffer