From "Adam K" <ada...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J with struts and writing to a file
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:26:52 GMT
Thanks again for the help.  I was sure it was something stupid, and thanks
to you guys it now works, with one warning - should I be to concerned with
the following:

WARN The content of element type "root" must match "(param*,(priority
(details)     javax.enterprise.system.stream.err
WARN Continuable parsing error 17 and column 10 (details)

Thanks once again.