From Takacs Bence <takacs.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating log files which are readable for Chainsaw
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:39:38 GMT
Well, I've checked my Log config on the clients and found:
log4j.appender.tcp.LocationInfo=true

So, the SocketAppender sets the Locationinfo for Logging event before
serializing. But until serializing the varibles become null because they
are transparent...

May I misunderstood something?

Is it a conception not to send LocationInfo through the lan, or what?

Thanks:
  Bence